Knowledge Base


What are Flumes?

Flumes are a component used in measuring and controlling the flow of water in open channels. At Tracom, we specialize in providing a variety of fiberglass flumes, each designed to offer unique benefits and applications tailored to specific needs.


What is a Weir?

A weir is a crucial hydraulic structure that spans across rivers and streams, primarily designed to control water flow, measure discharge, and raise water levels for various purposes. 

Weir Boxes

What is a Weir Box?

A weir box is a tool used in the field of water management and environmental monitoring to measure the flow of water in open channels, such as streams and rivers, or in industrial applications.