Energy Absorbing Manholes
Energy Absorbing Manhole Benefits
Fiberglass energy absorbing manholes play a critical role in water management systems. Industrial companies are choosing these items for several reasons, including their following advantages:
- Replaces the need for costly line excavations and resloping
- Installation can be performed at the same time with a packaged metering manhole
- The ability to reduce labor and machine/equipment installation costs
- Interior is smooth, resistant to corrosion, and durable for years to come
Additionally, all TRACOM energy absorbing manholes are built to exceed all industry standards, including ASTM D3753 and AASHTO H-20.
Options and Accessories for your Energy Absorbing Manhole
Energy absorbing manholes are typically available in a range of sizes from 48-96 inches in diameter and up to 35 feet in depth. There are several cover styles available for energy absorbing manholes, such as:
- Domed Fiberglass – for areas with no vehicles or traffic
- Open Top – for instances where the manhole top should be open
- Aluminum Covers – for areas with pedestrian traffic
- H-20 Traffic Reducers – for standard use with grade rings, frames, and covers
Learn more about energy absorbing manholes or buy one today! You can request a quote or call 877-435-8637 to get started.
Manhole Top Styles
H-20 Highway Traffic Loading
No matter what product you are looking for, TRACOM has you covered!
With over 30 years in the fiberglass product industry, our team members are experienced, knowledgeable, and ready to help. Call today at 877-435-8637 to get started.